Card Management and Spending Insights
What are the key features?
Manage Your Card
- Activate a debit card
- Deactivate a debit card
- Create or change debit card PIN
- Report a lost or stolen debit card
- Set a travel plans
Control features provide the ability to manage where and how your debit cards is used.
- Limit transactions based on transaction types and/or merchants.
- Set location-based controls.
- Set specific transaction amount limits on a per transaction or per month basis.
- Restrict all international transactions or specific countries where transactions are allowed.
Note: This is not a default.
- Restrict card activity by distant in miles of the cardholder’s current location.
- Turn your debit card on and off. When disabled, only previously scheduled recurring payments are allowed.
Set preferences to receive transaction and fraud alerts. Alert preferences:
- No alerts
- Alerts for all card activities
- Alerts for selected card activities:
- My Location—Device location and merchant location do not match
- My Regions—Merchant location is outside of designated regions
- International—All international in-store transactions
- Merchant Types—Specific merchant types
- Transaction Types—Specific transaction types
- Spend limits—Specific spend limits per transaction and/or per month
Spend insights provide an in-depth understanding of how and where your card is used. This helps to take steps to manage spending more effectively. You can view, analyze, and manage your spending trends using the My Spend feature. The My Spend page displays three different graphical views of your spending over the past month:
- WHAT Screen - Distribution of debit card transactions in the current month along merchant categories.
- WHEN Screen - Your spend trend by month. Provides insights into how the spending has changed over time.
- WHERE Screen - Locations where transactions occurred.
Where is Card Management and Spending Insights?
These features are integrated into our Mobile Banking app to provide a seamless user experience. Just log into your banking app and click “My Cards” to access all the new features!
Do I need two apps?
No, just the latest version of our Mobile Banking app which can be updated from the Google and Apple app stores.