Pay your Community Bank Loan
Making your Loan Payment has never been easier!
- Online Banking - Sign-in to Community Bank online and make a transfer from your Community Bank checking account to your Community Bank loan account.
BillMatrix® - Now you have the option to securely register online and make your Community Bank loan payment with either your debit card or with your checking account at any Financial Institution.
You can also set-up a secure account for recurring loan payments, sign-in as a "guest" for a one-time payment, or call toll-free (855) 598-5614 to complete your Community Bank loan payment. (fee applies)
Make my Loan Payment using my...
Community Bank checking account
- Make your payment by signing in to Community Bank Online.
- Just use the Transfer function once signed-in to Online Banking.
Make my Loan Payment using...
Another Bank Account or Debit Card
- Want to make ongoing payments to your loan? Register as a Secure User by clicking "Register Now" and follow the easy instructions, or
- Just need to make one loan payment? Select the "Pay as a Guest" option for a one-time secure payment.
- You can also call toll-free (855) 598-5614 to make your payment. (fee applies)
All BillMatrix® payments made and accepted after 5:00 PM (EST) Monday through Friday will be posted on the next business day. You can cancel a payment up until 4:30 PM (EST) on the date the payment is initiated by calling our Customer Support toll free, Monday through Friday 9:00 AM (EST) - 5:00 PM (EST) at (888) 223-8099.