OUR INVESTMENT PROCESS
STEP ONE - DATA GATHERING
- Sources of income (present and future)
- Any outstanding debt and loans
- Review retirement plans and assets
- Estate planning issues
- Set personal goals and objectives
STEP TWO - ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- Quantify information
- Forecasts based on current information
- Develop an Investment Policy
- Explore alternative scenarios to achieve
STEP THREE - WRITTEN ACTION PLAN
- Summarize current financial situation
- Review newly developed financial plan
- Investment recommendations
- Debt reduction and payment strategies
- Fee summary
- Discuss insurance needs
- Professional tax and estate planning referrals
- Community Bank services
STEP FOUR - PERSONALIZED ACCOUNT MONITORING & MAINTENANCE
- Schedule regular update meetings
- Review changes in goals and objectives
- Constant performance and asset allocation monitoring
- Income needs
- Tax reporting
PREPARING FOR THE FIRST MEETING
We have provided as a convenience for you this list of typical documents and information we need to begin an analysis of your financial situation. The questions listed here are for your consideration. Please address with us any additional questions and concerns you have about meeting goals and objectives.
- Review tax returns
- Investment account statements
- Savings / checking balances
- 401(k) and other retirement plan information
- Copies of all insurance policies
- Debt review
- Wills and estate planning information
- Professional team contact information (attorney, accountant, etc)
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Who should attend the first meeting?
- What are your primary financial concerns?
- When do you want to retire?
- Estimate of your long-term retirement expenses
- Do you want to own a second home?
- Who do you want to inherit your estate?
- Do you have any family members who require long-term care?
Janney investment professionals are available to discuss the suitability and risks involved with various financial products and strategies. A prospectus and other information will be provided, when available, upon request. Orders will not be accepted online. Emailed trading instructions will not be accepted. Investments provided through Janney Montgomery Scott 1) are not insured by the FDIC, 2) are not deposits or guaranteed by your bank, 3) are subject to risks including the loss of principal. Janney Montgomery Scott LLC Member: NYSE, FINRA, SIPC